Can you believe we finally made it to the summer season? If you are lucky enough to live in a warm state like California or Florida, you’re no rookie, but for the rest of us, we have finally approached the sweet summer air.
Now that summer has arrived, your children need to turn the television, video game, and computer off and celebrate the season. Encourage your children to decorate a pair of flip-flops. This exciting, crafty activity will have your children up and running for days.
So… ready to paint those nails and put on some sandals?
What You Need:
- new or old pair of plain flip-flops
- hot glue gun (care not to burn yourself!)
- Various decorations for example, ribbon, fabric, rhinestones, beads, or any recycled item around the house.
What To Do:
- Lay down an area of newspaper where you will be decorating your flip-flops.
- Make sure your flips-flips are clean and ready to be bejeweled.
- Now that the flip-flops are clean and ready to go, have you child get a sense of what she/he wants the decorated flip-flops to look like.
- If the glue gun is hot enough- start gluing! Let your child’s imagination prosper.
- Once you are done gluing, have your brand new decked out flip flops lay out for an hour.
Its time to slip on your J-41™ outdoor comfort shoe’s and allow the memory foam footbed to engulf your feet! We hope you enjoy you’re J-41™’s and your children’s jazzed up shoes!