A couple of weeks ago, we shared some fun camping ideas, tips, and tricks. A few days after getting home from my camping trip, I was craving s'mores. Unfortunately, starting a fire in my backyard wasn't an option - so I made these delicious s'mores brownies. Not exactly like s'mores in every way, but they were so delicious, I had to share.
What you'll need:
- 1 box of brownies (or an awesome recipe for brownies if you have one. Please share!)
- 7-10 graham crackers, crushed
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1.5 sticks butter
- Melt the butter in a 9x13 baking dish.
- Add the crushed graham crackers to the bottom of the dish, make sure they are evenly spread over the bottom.
- Mix together all the ingredients for your brownie mix, and pour over the graham crackers.
- Bake according to brownie box instructions.
- Take out the brownies and set the oven to broil.
- Sprinkle the 2 cups of mini marshmallows over the brownies, and stick in the oven for 3-5 minutes. (don't over do them!)
- Enjoy this delicious treat!